Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile




So once again I find myself looking at the calendar and realizing that it's been forever since I put a post up here. There has been so much going on with LTC and my company is getting ready to graduate in less than two weeks. It's been a really interesting experience and it was cool to see these guys develop basically in front of my eyes. In about a week they're going to have an event called "Family Day" which is exactly what it sounds like. For that they're going to blow a couple of my photos up to literally gigantic size. I don't know the exact numbers but I think it's around 5'x7'. Anyway, that's being done for two of my photos. One of which is the water photo up above here. Hope everyone enjoys the shots. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment