Thursday, June 16, 2011

Head in the Dirt





Ok, so I'm back. It's been a couple of days but I apologize to no one. My work schedule has been insane. Shooting Alpha Company has been a lot of fun so far. Today was the first day that they went into the field and got down and dirty. I've got a couple of pictures from that and I've also got a portrait from the day that the cadets were issued their ACUs (Army Combat Uniforms). I'm actually pretty nervous about my photos since it's close to impossible to get "bad" photos in these situations. So I feel like I need to do extra good to stand out over the other photographers. As I was telling a Master Sergeant today.
"I want others to succeed. I just want to succeed more than they do."
Hopefully you like the photos. Comment and let me know what you think. Oh yeah, here's a link to the complete photo gallery http://armyrotc.smugmug.com/LeadersTrainingCourse2011/Alpha-Co/Squad-Tactics/17599254_BCBtsm

1 comment:

  1. That's the beauty of it, there are few bad shots to be had, you'll be able to hone your skills by focusing on the little details to make your shots stand out: expressions, composition, etc.

    ReplyDelete