Sunday, October 9, 2011

Finally, a New Post...About the Past






So I'm back after a very long break. In fact I haven't posted anything since my internship ended in June. My reasoning is that I have been super busy. I promise to try and keep things more up to date but anyway, here are some very recent shots, like yesterday recent. I did some freelance (and free) work for the Hartford City news this weekend when I went up to Hartford City to take pictures of the annual Civil War Days.
If it's one thing I've always loved it's history, and I felt like I was in heaven the entire time I was on this assignment, I even got some information to joining up with an Indiana infantry unit.
Shooting this was a little different than what I thought it would be like. When I went into the it I figured that most of my good shots would come from the battle but in reality it came from all the downtime before the battle. I definitely plan on putting some more photos up from this event but for now, here are these five.

No comments:

Post a Comment